Youth farmers; Youth Clubs; Youth Organisations; Youth Networks; Youth Cooperatives; ICT service providers; Academicians; Students; Development experts; the donor community; Agro-Processors;
- To showcase and officially launch 'Farm Out,' a newly introduced youth oriented TV show on Timveni TV.
- To introduce ICTs and how they can be utilised by the youth in the agricultural sector.
- To give a platform to ICT service providers to showcase ICTs that are available and can be utilised by the youth in agricultural productivity.
- To give an opportunity to representatives in the agricultural sector to showcase products and services that are available and can be utilised by the youth in agricultural productivity.
- To promote market linkages between young farmers and agro-processors and manufactures, among others.
- To provide a platform for financial institutions to interact with young people and discuss how best young people can work with the banking sector for access to soft loans to enhance agricultural productivity.
- To for an opportunity to policy makers to unpack what government has in store for the youth when it comes to agricultural productivity.